Responsible advertising or no advertising at all – what’s the future?
On 8th January, EGBA’s Maarten Haijer moderated a WrB Responsible Gambling webinar: Responsible advertising or no advertising at all – what’s the future?
• Maarten Haijer, European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA)
• Martin Lycka, GVC Group
• Yanica Sant, Malta Gaming Authority
• Clive Hawkswood, Responsible Affiliates in Gambling (RAIG)
• Andrew Taylor, Advertising Standards Authority (UK)
• What can be learned from how other industries have evolved to not target vulnerable customers and minors?
• When these advertising restrictions and blocks fail to be passed on to affiliates, exposing self-excluded players to gambling ads, what is the root cause?
• How can operators better manage their relationship with affiliates to avoid breaches?
• Will the advertising backlash and subsequent cancelling of gambling content in ads (GVC, Svenska Spel) contribute significantly to safer gambling?
You can listen to the webinar here.