Benefits of membership
The European Gaming and Betting Association (EGBA) is a member-driven association which works closely with its members, on daily basis, to ensure regulatory and market development outcomes – at both national and EU-level – which are conducive to the European online gambling sector.
In a challenging regulatory and political environment, where sustainability is a key objective, the interests of reputable online gambling companies are best served through EGBA’s reputation for reliability, professionalism and leadership in driving industry standards and responsibility.
EGBA values its relations with authorities and industry alike, and its expertise is evident in its representation of the industry at various expert groups, conferences, in the media and through the industry statistics it publishes annually from its member companies.
Membership of EGBA is open to online gambling companies who are established in the EU/EEA and can subscribe to the association’s values. All membership applications are subject to approval by the EGBA Board.
Benefits of membership:
- Leadership: Participate in working groups and set the agenda for Europe’s online gambling sector.
- Reputation: Enhance your reputation by working with the sector’s leading companies.
- Influence: Contribute to EGBA’s work on national and EU regulations which directly impact the online gambling sector.
- Networking: Participate to EGBA policy events and conferences.
- Insight: Receive regular policy updates and regulatory analysis on issues relevant to your business.
- Information: Receive EGBA’s daily and monthly newsletters.
EGBA also offers the possibility of Affiliate membership, open to national online gambling associations, operators and suppliers based in the EU/EEA.
For more information on the benefits of membership and how you can be part of EGBA, please contact us.