Who’s going to win the 2019 European elections? 5 March, European Parliament, Brussels
Tuesday 5 March 2019, 18.30-20.00
MEP members salon, European Parliament, Brussels
Hosted by MEP Lambert van Nistelrooij
18.30 – 18.35 – Welcome
- Jacki Davis, Meade Davis Communications (Moderator)
- MEP Lambert van Nistelrooij (EPP, Netherlands)
18.35 – 19.15 – Forecasts: Who’s going to win the 2019 European elections?
- Matthew Shaddick, Head of Politics, Ladbrokes
- Cornelius Hirsch, Head, Poll of Polls
19.15 – 20.00 – Debate: How will the European Parliament elections shape the future of the EU?
- Andrew Fielding, Vice-President, Government Relations, Samsung
- Darren McCaffrey, Political Editor, NBC Euronews
- Hans Hack, Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
By sending us an email to: egba(at)egba.eu