2020 US Presidential Election: Who’s going to win & what’s at stake for EU-US relations?
On November 3rd, US citizens will go to the polls to elect their next President, amid the unparalleled challenges of the coronavirus pandemic and an increasingly divided and turbulent domestic political backdrop.
During the final week of the election race, EGBA along with The Parliament Magazine and IBIA invite you to join us for a lively webinar debate about what is at stake in the upcoming US Presidential Election, where we will bring together bookmakers, politicians and journalists to debate who will win and the impact of the election result on the future direction of EU-US relations.
When: Wednesday 28 October 2020, 17.00-18.00 CET
Where: Online webinar – please register here
– Agenda –
17:00 | Welcome by Moderator
- Dave Keating, Journalist, France 24
17:00-17:15 | Who’s going to win the 2020 US Presidential election?
- Matthew Shaddick, Head of Politics, Ladbrokes
17:15-17:45 | How will the outcome of the US Presidential election impact the EU and the future direction of EU-US relations?
- Miapetra Kumpula-Natri MEP, Vice-Chair, Delegation for relations with the United States, European Parliament
- Jan Zahradil MEP, Vice-Chair, International Trade Committee, European Parliament
- Darren McCaffrey, Political Editor, Euronews
17:45-18:00 | Q&A with the audience
There will be interactive voting and your chance to ask the experts your questions.